National Education Summit
Introduction to National Education Summit
The strength and promise of any emerging economy is its youth and India has the largest youth population in the world. While basic education provides the foundation, it is higher education the distinguishes youth in the present competitive times. It widens their vision, gives them the ability to explore multiple avenues and opens up innumerable opportunities for their development. Higher education stimulates their creative thinking, analytical prowess and equips them to meet their thinking analytical prowess and equips them to meet their highest aspirations. Expansion of Knowledge and Research, have led to inventions which have transformed the world beyond imagination.
- Thematic Technical sessions
- Sharing of Best Practices
- One to one meeting with Hon'ble CM
- I2I, I2B, I2G, B2B, B2G meetings
- Release of a Directory of Courses and a Box containing Booklets on 100 unique initiatives in Gujarat
- Release of a Coffee Table - Book "Tracing the History of Education"
- Display of Educational services- Publications, e-learning material, e-courses
- Identification of 'Grand Challenges' and their solutions